I've been feeling excited for scarves lately. I don't know why. It's been fall-ish in my part of the world. Some mornings, I've been needing to wear a sweater and then it gets really, really nice by the time my class goes outside for playground time. So I guess that's why I've been daydreaming about my fall/ winter wardrobe.
If I have all the money in the world, I'd but all these scarves. (They're all handmade by the way.)
1. Yellow and White Black Striped Scarf by ozlemdesign - $18
2. Cowl Scarf by mmhm - $26.47
3. Infinity Scarf by BabersOnEtsy - $25
4. Pink and Seafoam Green Infinity Scarf by handmadehabitat - $49
5. Team Scarf by JoLindsDesigns - $16
6. Chevron Scarf by MegansMenagerie - $20
7. Bird Infinity Scarf by fairstore - $18
8. Bird Scarf by sheyma - $7
9. Somewhere Over The Rainbow Scarf by JunkinJulies - $24
10. Maroon Circle Scarf by ForgottenCotton - $20
Aren't they just gorgeous? How about you, what fall/ winter clothing item are you daydreaming about?